Saturday, February 26, 2011

Ripple The Sound : Episode 6


Hey buds =] 
Welcome to the 6th Episode of Ripple The Sound!




How you've been? I've been tired in my world, just got back from it  as all I've been hearing was : wars, work and wars. I'm genuinely happy for the Egyptians who - finally- got their 'freedom'. But then I'm astounded by the events which are occurring in Libya. I guess the protests in Egypt left off some snowball effect on every country! I hope they're going to be fine. :/

 I needed some fresh air so, back to Filthy Strands! ^^ 

So, here's a song from the Swedish DJ and producer, Eric Prydz, best known for his 2004 hit single “Call On Me”, his remix of Pink Floyd’s “Another Brick In The Wall” (known as “Proper Education”) and more recently the anthem “Pjanoo”. 



The song is called Niton (The Reason), by Eric Prydz himself, featuring Jan Burton, a Welsh music producer best known for his work with ex-Fluke member Mike Tournier in their joint project, Syntax. Personally, I think that this song is underrated. It is something we could easily listen at night when we're unable to sleep- so as to bring peace in mind because at night we tend to think too much ^^'- or even on the road to school/work to bring us back on track to the best mood ever! I highly recommend you this beautiful piece of soul. 



~~~

Here's another sick tune from the amazing producer Sandy Vee featuring Robin S. Called 'straight to the sky''

That's the song of the week :)


"Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will."
~ Dr. Robert Anthony

Have a great week-end!

Ripple The Sound!

Mia Margeira



No comments:

Post a Comment