Saturday, April 2, 2011

Filthy Strands | April's Fish


Hey peeps! Welcome To Filthy Strands! 
How was your first day of April? Mine's was great ;) (Although I was victim of some...pranks) Anyways! ^^' It's holidays and Easter is coming at a great pace - and, Yes, I love chocolate :) I wish you happy days, and for those who aren't in holidays, don't worry, I have something for you! Ever seen an Adidas commercial? The one with an awesome music? wondered which music it was? Well, here it is! 
It is Civilization from the awesome band Justice. I love the bass and the effects, especially the upbeat rhythms. But then, the band itself is amazing, you shouldn't expect less from Justice. 

Enjoy =]


Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything. - Plato 

Have a great week-end!

Mia Margeira


1 comment: