Saturday, September 10, 2011

Filthy Strands | Back



Post11

I expect that a lot of you have been wondering if the blog was down or something ... 
Actually, it's just that i was having no more time to get it updated and mostly all of my staff left me as most of them had exams and stuff.
But now, i am back and will be getting you updated about the Strands releases and random info.
I am actually preparing my first album (a debut album ? that's what we say, right ?) which will include a lot of collaborations with talented people such as The Phoenix Bros., Jordan Ferrer, Sulto, Herve Pagez and many more.

I really want to cause a hype with this album so i'm trying everyday to get everything done to make this perfect ... and guess what, there'll be a free version and a version for the stores. I will keep you in touch with more info about it.

I've been working on a lot of stuff lately, less remixes and more originals which caused that now, my music folder is filled with demos and unreleased tracks.

No preview today but expect a new post later on something i was asked to talk about.

Cheers to the people,
Nick Strands.

No comments:

Post a Comment