Saturday, February 19, 2011

Ripple The Sound : Episode 5


Hey guys! Wassup?
Still in valentine mood? haha me neither =]

Just feeling kinda hot here, and I wanted to share some great music which fit my mood right now. 
Which is: Way too Drunk from Izzy Isadore who is one of my favorites right now, I highly recommend that you listen to this tube! This kicks ass!






Well well well, I'm sure you were wondering if ever I'm going to share some Strands products...well the answer is...Of course! hehe
So here's a bootleg of The Night Is Young from the beautiful Spanish goddess, Nelly Furtado, edited by the amazing producer Mr.Vega and Mr.Strands himself.
All I can say is listen and enjoy!

Happy after-valentines day and for the unfortunate ones [me included]: go back to work and kick it! 

Music's the medicine of the mind~ John A. Logan

Let's Make The Sound Ripple !



Mia Margeira

No comments:

Post a Comment