Saturday, February 5, 2011

Ripple The Sound : Episode 3



Hey guys! Missed me? haha.

So, Valentine's Day is coming at great pace ! [still 1 week to go !]
 
And if I can trust what I've heard recently, M. Strands is preparing something special for you guys on that special day.
 
So, no new mix from him today. I'm sorry I didn't prepare anything special for you ; seems like Mia's Saturday has been stolen ^^'
 
Nevertheless, enjoy one of my favorite sounds by MSTRKRFT (pronounced Master Kraft) remixed by Laidback Luke with John Legend on the vocals. I know it's old by still enjoyable ! (Heartbreaker)
 

"Music is what feelings sound like."  ~Author Unknown

Let's Make The Sound Ripple !

Mia Margeira.


 

1 comment:

  1. Heartbreaker, Laidback Luke style is still as good now as it was when it first came out. Apt choice given the month :P

    ReplyDelete